Wednesday, 10:30-11:30 a.m., Grand Ballroom
Chris Hardwick is a chart-topping podcaster, television personality, stand-up comedian contributor for Wired magazine and creative head/CEO of the multi-platform media behemoth known as Nerdist Industries.
Nerdist channels include:
- The Nerdist.com website
- A premium YouTube channel with over 900K subscribers
- The @Nerdist Twitter account followed by 2.3M
- A podcast network, including the flasgship Nerdist Podcast that averages 5M monthly downloads.
Nerdist television and live events
Nerdist also produces content for television, including:
- "All Star Celebrity Bowling" for AMC
- "In the Name of Science" for National Geographic Channel.
Also, Nerdist hosts live events around the country, such as "The Nerdist Podcast Live!" and "Course of the Force," an annual lightsaber relay in partnership with Lucasfilm LTD.
Points! about @Nerdist
On top of his Nerdist responsibilities, Chris is the face of AMC's live after show "Talking Dead," which discussed the highly-rated "The Walking Dead".
His top rated late-night show, "@Midnight" airs four nights a week on Comedy Central.
Nerdist Industries is headquartered at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood.