The Higher Education Web Professionals Association (HighEdWeb) is an organization of Web professionals working at institutions of higher education. We design, develop, manage and map the futures of higher education websites.
Our mission is to “strive to advance Web professionals, technologies and standards in higher education.” To that end, HighEdWeb joined forces with WebDevShare in 2004 to create an annual international conference where the community can come together to learn, share and network. The Association also runs a series of smaller, targeted regional conferences around the United States.
Why attend the HighEdWeb annual conference
The HighEdWeb Annual Conference is the conferences created BY and FOR higher education Web professionals. This not-for-profit conference offers high-quality presentations, speakers and events at affordable rates. From Web developers, marketers and programmers to managers, designers, writers and all team members in-between, HighEdWeb provides valuable professional development experience for all those who want to explore the unique Web issues facing colleges and universities.
HighEdWeb is an inclusive community for web professionals. If you need special accommodations of any type, please contact George Sackett for assistance.
- Sara Clark, Missouri State University, chair
- Doug Ruschman, Xavier University, vice-chair
- Michael Hostad, vice-chair
- Colleen Brennan-Barry, Monroe Community College
- Jessica Clements, Missouri State University
- Patti Fantaske, The Pennsylvania State University
- Cliff Jenkins, Xavier University
- Shelley Keith, University of Mary Washington
- Dan Laird, State University of New York at Oswego
- Dale Grady
- Luis Menchu, Portland Community College
- Brian Panulla
- Anne Petersen, Rightpoint
- Erik Runyon, University of Notre Dame
- George Sackett, St. Louis Community College
- Jeff Stevens, University of Florida
- Tom Wojciechowski, Daemen College
- Jason Woodward
- Doug Tschopp, Augustana College, chair
- Lori Packer, University of Rochester, vice-chair
- Sven Aas, Mount Holyoke College
- Kirk Anne, State University of New York at Geneseo
- C. Daniel Chase, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Glenn Donaldson, The Ohio State University
- Mark Greenfield, University at Buffalo
- Karen Hackett, The Pennsylvania State University
- Tonya Oaks Smith, Henderson State University
- Lacy Paschal, Vanderbilt University
- Aaron Rester, University of Chicago Law School
- Matt Ryan, Carleton College
- Robin Smail, The Pennsylvania State University
- Michelle Tarby, Le Moyne College
- John Wagner, Princeton University
HighEdWeb wouldn't be the same without all our volunteers. If you're interested in lending a hand, please email George Sackett.